Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

lunedì 2 febbraio 2015

Pop Pochettes

| |

Hello crafty people, happy monday to everyone! Thank you for all your kind comments on my striped handwarmer pattern::: I feel very blessed to have this space to share my crochet adventures! Just popping in to show you my finished pochettes! I crocheted them in september and I could have finished it ages ago but as usual I was doing other crafty things along side it! But now I'm excited to show you the fully realized crafts:::  



Everything to do with thread, fabric and  machine sewing, has been intriguing me but I have no experience in, so my friend Carla help me to end the job! The fabric used for me is perfect cause I like dot blot sooo much and I'm so glad to have found this fabric in grey.


























I love the way this pochettes has turned out::: I have change the pattern a little because I used two different yarn and the tension was quite different. I create the pochettes in two different sizes:  the bigger and the smaller one perfect as a cosmetic bag!






















Last week I take part in two amazing  link party so big hello to new followers!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week ahead!

Linky Party 2015



22 commenti:

CarlaK.be ha detto...

They are beautiful with the chunky yarn !

Unknown ha detto...

I'm not a huge fan of grey, but these are really cute, and the colourful edge makes them brighter - great job! : )

Sarad ha detto...

I love them! They are so cute, I love the colours.
A hug
Sara

Simona ha detto...

Love them! It's very nice with such a thick yarn and the colours and little dots - perfect!

Nicole ha detto...

These are very cute :-) I made one of these for keeping my bike tools safe but the zip gets stuck in the lining, I need to top stitch it really!

linda ha detto...

They are lovely I love how you lined them too a great place for storing your crochet hooks. :)

Géraldine B. ha detto...

oh so lovely and pretty !!

Ranjitha ha detto...

Lovely pouches!! I guess they will be perfect for carrying make-up in your handbag.I should make these too :-)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures ha detto...

They are very pretty. I've made some before with velcro. Never did learn to sew. Very nice of your friend to help. Best wishes, Tammy

I fiori di Marica ha detto...

Che belli che sono, molto colorati e con la fodera in tinta.

Lisa Fregosi mumcakefrelis ha detto...

Molto carini!!!

Alicia ha detto...

Me encanta el estuche de las agujas de ganchillo tienen unos colores muy bonitos!!ya que las dos participamos en el Link Party de Lola , amistoso.. te dejo de nuevo mi enlace ..seguramente no has podido leer mi comentario anterior http://aliegunon.blogspot.com.es/
Un abrazo

Follipassioni ha detto...

sono bellissime... dai colori fantastici!!! ti ho conosciuta grazie al linky party di alex.... ciaooo a presto ;)

Froda Grazia ha detto...

Beautiful! ^-^ I love the colors that you used!

Lisa Di Sabato ha detto...

Queste sono proprio belle!!!

Joyce ha detto...

love them, so cute and colourful

Unknown ha detto...

Nice work! and thank you for linking to my linky party! Alex

Ana Love Craft ha detto...

Gorgeous little bags! Such beautiful colors too! I'm your newest follower :) Visiting from Thursday Creativity Link Party.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Antonella ha detto...

Molto belli ^_^ Arrivo dal linky di Maryanne ^_^

HandMade byGio ha detto...

Carinissime!!!!!

miss suisse ha detto...

ma son bellissime e mi sanno di coccoloso!

Silvia ha detto...

Enhorabuena!! Són muy bonitos

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥