Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

sabato 14 febbraio 2015

DIY your weekend::: Mug cozy

| |

Good evening lovely people and a Happy Valentine's day to you!  It would be nice to organize a crafty weekend with your valentine! This time the idea came from my larder, cause I'm a mug collector! 


I'm not sure where my 'obsession' with mugs came from:::  I can only say that in every shop I came I want to stop by and admire  (or buy) them! Therefore now that I'm a crafter (!) I want to customize every blank mug I see! I'm happy to share with you few nice ideas, realized exploring a wide range of materials and tecniques. The first DIY is from 'Le idee della Vale' a super cute blog full of nice DIY, whereas the last is a cozy crochet project perfect for S. Valentine so happy hooking!

kawaii small cup:::

nerd mug:::  


tissue paper watercolor mug:::  

crochet S. Valentine mug cozy:::

 Images are from my Mug obsession Pinterest board

PS I found another romantic project for your valentine in the lovely 'le creazioni di Ivy' blog ::: don't miss her video tutorial!

 Happy sunday!

8 commenti:

Magdalena ha detto...

Thanks for sharing my project on your blog! I'm glad that you like my cup cozy :)

DIMPLEKHADI ha detto...

Really lovely!!!
Happy valentine dear!
http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

Géraldine B. ha detto...

Happy Valentine !!!! Great mugs !!!

http://woolandcats.blogspot.fr/

Betta ha detto...

Che bellissime tazze!!! La mia preferita è l'acquerello...........
Kisssssssssssssssss

Nicole ha detto...

I am SO with you on having an obsession with mugs! I have loads and I always eye them up when I'm out but there's really no need, I'm the only one who even drinks tea!!

Unknown ha detto...

Very cute, I love mugs too, but I have no room left for them, so I must enjoy the ones I already have and try not to get more... xD

Le creazioni di Ivy ha detto...

Ciao
Grazie per avermi nominata nel tuo blog^-^
a presto!
Bacione
Ivy

Le creazioni di Ivy ha detto...

Ciao
Grazie per avermi nominata nel tuo blog^-^
a presto!
Bacione
Ivy

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥