Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

giovedì 30 ottobre 2014

Hexi potholder

| |

Hey there, how are you all? I realize  haven't blogged much  about my ongoing project and I would like to show you something new:::

Can you imagine what kind of project it is?

Because of the new cotton yarn I bought for the first time, I had a lot of fun experimenting with colors. I would like to made a funny and colorful potholder project and I collect some geometrical pin for inspiration and ta dahh!

 I made some new combinations while working on the hexagon project::: which one do you prefer?



I thought these would be cute little presents::: Christmas fever is already in the air!

And you ? Do you work to an exciting WIP or Christmas gift?

Have a great week end!

9 commenti:

Géraldine B. ha detto...

oh I like the shape ! Well for now i'm still on Halloween ongoings .... have a creative day ! see you !

Unknown ha detto...

Love the grey and purple one, but they're all really cute! : )

Anitha ha detto...

Lovely pot holders! I like the grey and blue combo one but all looks so good :)

I fiori di Marica ha detto...

Il nostro abbinamento preferito è quello della prima foto: grigio e lilla!
Quindi sei alle prese con i regali di Natale fatti a mano: ci piace tutta questo fermento.

Hannapat ha detto...

I really love these, they are so cute and so different. Well done, they really are something! xoxo

cristina ha detto...

I like all these!
Have a nice day!
Kisses from Catalonia!

Nicky Miranda ha detto...

Simpaticissime e di veloce esecuzione :bella idea!:-)

Laura ha detto...

All the colors are pretty. I like very much the handmade christmas gifts.

Lisa Di Sabato ha detto...

Grazie per essere passata nel mio blog, ma tu sei bravissima!! Le tue creazioni sono stupende...spero un giorno di diventare brava come te!!!
Dimenticavo..la presina grigio turchese è la mia preferita!
Ciaoo!!
Lisa

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥