Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

giovedì 5 giugno 2014

DIY your weekend::: Recycled jars

| |

Hi everyone! I hope you having a great week so far::: now it's time to organize our crafty weekend! This time the idea came from my pantry:::I'm an empy jar collector! It seems like such a shame to throw those away! Furthemore the web is full of interesting ways to use jars and recycled glass bottles. The ideas are endless::: I select 5 different way to re-purpose glass jars for a craft addicted! 

1. Pin cushion jar::: organize your sewing kit / thanks to funkytime

2. Dress them up with crochet and embroidery decoration::: perfect to place your needls and hooks / thanks to Tanya


3.Decorate the lid with cute pattern:::  pretty gift jar / thanks to Klaske


4. Decorate with colorful motif::: light up your summer dinners in the garden / thanks to Nuria



5. Paint them::: become a perfect place to stuff your  pencils / thanks to kootutmurut

Happy crafty weekend!

6 commenti:

♥Cherie♥ ha detto...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.... I'm going to try out some of these fantastic ideas... Hugs!

Unknown ha detto...

Lovely ideas - I just washed out a few teeny jars from a hotel stay, they were too cute to leave in the room, so this post will give me some good inspiration...Chrissie x

Nicky Miranda ha detto...

Che belle idee!i primi mi piacciono un sacco!Ciao e Buona domenica!

Nicole ha detto...

Hi Silvia! I love your blog, it's really beautiful :-) I love the painted glass jars, have you painted the inside? I've only ever made crochet/knitted covers for them but these are much prettier

Unknown ha detto...

Thank you Nicole :) The jars are paintend inside but is a kootutmurut creation. I write this post because I hope to be inspired but the destiny of my jar collection is still uncertain..I have to paint them or made a crochet cover? Happy sunday!:::Silvia

Anitha ha detto...

Fantastic ideas to make use of glass jars.. i have some empty jars and have to try these.. thanks for the inspiration :)

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥