Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

venerdì 28 febbraio 2014

Welcome!

| |

Hi all!
I'm Silvia and this is my little corner in the blogosphere!
In everyday life I'm a researcher (plant genetics) at the University of Bologna, but I've always been interested in crafting and vintage stuff. So I decided to open this blog and to create... Pollo!
Pollo in Suomi language means "owl" (tama means "this"), a very cute animal...
Although in Italian pollo means "chicken" and is exactly how I feel when I started my first foundation chain :)
I hope you like my little blog so far and I’m happy about any comment you leave but be carefull...
Pollo has a little insane alter ego so get ready to see the crazy part of the web (and also of me) :)

Happy hooking!

Silvia

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥